Pastel x Edge of NFT Giveaway
Pastel has partnered with Edge of NFT to give away a total of 500,000 PSL to 5 winners (each winner will get 100,000 PSL) to celebrate the launch of the platform.
Guideline for earning points:
1. All tasks are optional; however, completing more items increases your chances of winning.
2. Follow Pastel (@PastelNetwork) and EON on Twitter.
3. Tweet with the #Pastel_EON.
4. Subscribe to Edge of NFT YouTube channel.
5. Join Pastel’s Telegram (@PastelOfficial) and comment / ask a question on Pastel.
6. Follow Pastel on Instagram (@pastelnetworkofficial) and mention them in your story. Upload a screenshot as proof.
7. Like the interview video with guest Anthony Georgiades, Co-Founder of Pastel, and leave a comment on why you like NFTs.
8. Send Pastel an email @ email@example.com with one of your favorite NFTs or ideas for a new feature on Pastel.
For the best contest experience, we recommend using Google Chrome.
Contest ends: 15 October 2021 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
For the points system and the giveaway deadline clock please click here for the link or use the link below.
Pastel is the world’s preeminent protocol standard for NFT technology. Pastel also allows for the development of third-party applications to sit on top of its Network, enabling developers to enjoy the scalable registration features, storage processes, and security of the broader ecosystem. Lightweight protocols such as Sense — which was built to assess the relative rareness of a given NFT against near-duplicate metadata — and Cascade — which conducts permanent, distributed storage of underlying NFT data — can be integrated across any native L1 blockchains or L2 marketplaces.
The native platform living directly on top of the Pastel Network also gives creators a way to securely connect with fans and sell unique, limited edition digital assets–without the high fees or storage constraints of other crypto projects. By leveraging a purpose-built native blockchain, Pastel can deploy a number of key features such as Sense’s deep-learning based near-duplicate detection system to ensure proven authenticity.
Pastel is an entirely native blockchain supported by SuperNodes, which provide computational resources to the network to support asset registration, distribution, and permanent storage. Pastel is managed by world-class developers, cryptographers, and technologists, supported alongside an experienced and extensive network of marketers, influencers, and third-party agencies. Pastel is backed by key stakeholders including Innovating Capital, a prominent venture fund.